cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printer canon MX459 say load paper when it has paper.

Riverabus
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi Riverabus,

With a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed areas of the printer and verify that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error.  If none are found, please perform a roller cleaning on the printer by following the steps here to ensure that the paper feed path is clear of any debris that may be causing the paper to not feed correctly.  If you stll experience difficulty, please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same issue as Riverabus and the link you provided does not work. Please post a link that works.

Hi, Pharkins,

You'll find all of your personalized support options from within your My Canon Account.

You can sign up or sign into your My Canon Account HERE

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Hi Pharkins.

The link above is from years ago, and has become depricated.  The current link to the appropriate support article is:  https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART140549

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements