07-24-2014 10:12 PM
I have unplugged in waited 10 sec. and plugged back in and the printer goes through its boot up and still has a white screen. Is there anyone that has run in to this issue before help me out because this is my second printer in two weeks the first was a mg 8220 had a error code 5030. so I am hoping that someone can help me
07-30-2014 08:13 AM - edited 07-30-2014 08:14 AM
Updating the firmware of your PIXMA MG6320 should resolve this issue. To download and install this update, please follow these steps:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer
2. Type PIXMA MG6320 in the "Enter Your Model Name" box and click GO.
3. On the Support page for your unit, click the 'Drivers & Software' link in the middle of the page.
4. Click on Firmware.
5. Click on the Print from E-mail Firmware Updater.
6. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
7. Click the Download button.
8. When the Save As box comes up, choose Desktop and click Save.
9. Once the download is complete, close all windows.
10. Double-click the downloaded exe file to decompress it.
11. Open the newly-created "fuu_-win-mg6300-1_2-ea7" folder.
12. Open the language’s folder inside "How To" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html".
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: