07-23-2014 06:00 PM
I have a Canon MX870 and my documents will not remove from queue on their own. I have to go in and manually cancel them or it will continue to print over and over.
I am set as a wireless user.
07-23-2014 06:11 PM
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).
Thanks and have a great day!
07-30-2014 07:56 AM
There may be a program running in the background causing this error to occur. Rebooting your computer without your normal startup applications running may resolve this issue. To do this, follow the procedure below:
1. Place the cursor in the upper right hand corner of your screen to display the Charms Menu.
2. Click on Search.
3. Type MSCONFIG.
4. In the Search Results, click APPS and then click MSCONFIG in the results to the left.
5. The System Configuration Utility will appear.
6. Make a note of which startup selection your computer is set on. If your startup selection is set to "Normal startup", switch it to "Selective startup" by placing the radio button dot next to "Selective startup".
7. Under Selective Startup, click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
8. Click the Apply button.
9. Click on the Services tab at the top.
10. Place a check mark next to 'Hide all Microsoft Services'.
11. Click the Disable All button.
12. Click Apply.
13. Click the OK button.
14. Windows will prompt you to restart your computer; click Restart.
Once the computer restarts, please attempt to print.
To return your computer to normal startup mode, follow steps 1-5 above, put a check in the box next to Load Startup Items, and then choose Normal Startup (if it was set this way initially) and click Apply. Click on the Services tab and click on the Enable All button. Click Apply, then OK and restart your computer.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
07-31-2014 05:31 PM
I'm glad I could help!