cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pixma 620MP will not print when making copies.

bb1
Apprentice

Hi, this problem just started, I copied and printed a week ago. But today the paper feeds and comes out but the page is blank. I have checked all the printing settings and copy settings and it all should be working,  It will print from my computer. I did a nozel test which was fine. I am using window 10. I appreciate any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi bb1,

I understand your MP620 is printing from your computer but not making copies. I also note that you have printed out a nozzle check pattern and it appeared normal. Please compare the nozzle check pattern to the second image HERE. If you have already discarded the nozzle check, do not print it again, just yet. An additional nozzle check will be printed near the end of troubleshooting.

When you were making a copy it is unclear if the copy was meant to be black and white or a color copy. To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend reseating the print head, performing two cleanings followed by one deep cleaning. Skip printing the nozzle check pattern until after the deep cleaning is completed.

Click HERE for information and images on reseating the print head.

Click HERE for information on Cleaning the print head.

Click HERE for information on Deep Cleaning the print head.

Click HERE for information on Performing the Nozzle Check.

Thank you. I will try the cleaning. I was trying to make 1 black & white copy. Later I tried a color copy and it printed but the color was light. Maybe the cleaning will fix it.

Announcements