cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA MG5220 has been getting this kind of blue-green color print?

oscurama
Apprentice

Hi There 

I got PIXMA MG5220 and MG8220.

Lately I been getting a blue-geen color prints ,even when I been doing the all seting and cleaning stuff, this type of print it just don't know what is the problem.

I did the maintenance set up, print the head aligment value and I didn't see the magneta color on it.

So, I set the new magneta cartdrige  color on .The problem still there, nothing fix.

So please, help me to solve this problem.

I will appreciate any help !!

Thanks 

Oscar Ramirez

3 REPLIES 3

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello oscurama!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

oscurama
Apprentice
Im using a Mac OX 10X.

Thanks

Ramona
Authority

Hi oscurama,

When inks do not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to print correclty.  If you have already performed the cleanings, as well as print head alignments and the ink is still not printing correctly, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements