cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Maxify MB2320 won't print cyan (blue)

JEPlotner2017
Apprentice

My Maxify MB2320 won't print cyan (blue) after doing two deep cleaning. What should I do next?

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi JEPlotner2017!

Thanks for reaching out! We recommend getting in touch with our friendly, US-based technical support team for one-on-one assistance with this. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm ET and Saturdays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

naynay1736
Apprentice

I tried everything, and finally found something that worked for mine--I went into:

Setup.  --then "Device Settings". --then "Reset Settings".  --then "Reset All".

Of course, then I had to re-connect to wifi.  But finally this ridiculous little printer will recognize the new ink cartridge.  Mine was a problem with the black. It was because I changed it, before it was completely empty.  It was printing terribly and wasting paper.  Then of course, it wouldn't recognize that it had a new cartridge in it.    I tried ever suggestion out there, and I even took the darn printer apart so I could put in another new cartridge, because it wouldn't slide to where I could access the black ink again.  But that didn't work either. You know I swore that I would never buy another POS HP printer because they act like this, that is why I switched to Canon.  I first bought an MF4800 and I love that one-but it has a toner cartridge and is just black.

Announcements