cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX892 printer keeps displaying offline/not connoted when I try to print from my Mac.

Santusi
Contributor

Everytine I try to print from my Mac if get the message that my printer is offline/not connected.  How do I remedy this?  

6 REPLIES 6

Santusi
Contributor

My printer model is MX890 not MX892

Hi Santusi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know if you're seeing any specific error messages, and we need to know the version of OS X you're using, as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using OSX 10.95 and connect by USB.

Hi,

Have not received any response since I sent you the information you requested.  To date, I have not been able to use my printer,

Thank you

Hi Santusi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

We hope this helps!

Thank you for the information.  I will contact uyou by phone so you can walk me trough on clearing up this matter.

Announcements