cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX 882 printer is casting a strong purple hue

aznav
Apprentice

The subject pretty much says it all. Also, I followed all the "standard" solutions for fixing the problem (lines, nozzle, etc). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aznav,

Does the nozzle check that you printed match the example below?

MX882 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

1. Please excuse my tardiness in replying

2. In a massive Catch 22, I can no longer post with my old ID, "Aznav". They do not recgonize me anymore.

3. Here is an attachment of my latest nozzle print out. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!IMG_1236 2.jpeg

Hi TangoPapa,

In viewing the nozzle check pattern, it appears that the yellow ink is not printing correcly from the printer.  To try and resolve the issue, please remove and reseat the ink tanks and print head in the printer by following the steps shown here, then perform at least one more alignment, cleaning and deep cleaning on the printer.  Should the issue continue, the printer will require servicing.  Please Contact Us for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did walk through the steps you recommended. Mixed results. Color got better, not perfect, but better. However, now there appears to be "streaking" left to right through the pictures so guessing I will need to get it serviced. Thanks for your help!

Announcements