cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG8120 isnt printing Teal/Aqua

Colia
Apprentice

I am trying to get my printer to print aqua but instead it is printing royal blue.

Nothing is clogged and ive tried printing in a different program with same result.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3

Colia
Apprentice

Also we've downloaded the lastest drivers.

Ramona
Authority

Hi Colia,

Please print a nozzle check pattern from the printer by following the steps located here, then compare it to the correctly printed nozzle check pattern shown in the article.  If the nozzle check pattern did not print correctly and you have already performed at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the unit, or if the nozzle check pattern did print correctly, we recommend performing a print head alignment on the unit by following the steps located here to see if this will help.

Should the issue continue, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further assistance by entering your product name and selecting a support method here. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Colia
Apprentice
I've done all the checks that the program tells me to. That isnt the problem.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements