cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG6600 printer keeps saying its offline when I try to print. I use an USB to print.

bburgess1
Apprentice

My MG6600  printer keeps saying its offline when I try to print. I use an USB to print. 

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi bburgess1!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

HI!!! Im using a Macbook Pro

Hi burgess1,

To resolve this, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the Apple Menu.

2. Click on System Preferences.

3. Click on Print and Fax under Hardware.

4. Highlight any PIXMA MG6620 and click the <-> to remove it. Click Yes to remove the driver. Repeat until all PIXMA MG6620s are removed.

5. Click the <+> to add a printer.

6. In the Printer Browser, click the More Printers button.

7. Click on the PIXMA MG6620 in this list to highlight it and click Add.

Once added, please attempt to print.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi,my printer too,keep show offline,my desk is windows 10,How do I do?

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements