cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG6220 stopped scanning all of a sudden. I cannot get it to work

nakamotog
Apprentice

Here is a copy of the message I've been getting.  I've tried an different computer on my network, but I get the same error message.  It seem to print fine.

Picture1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nakamotog
Apprentice
Thank you all. I believe I have resolved my issue by re-installing the drivers and re-adding the printer/scanner in the printer menu.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello nakamotog!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Sorry.  I'm using Win 8.1 connected via wi-fi

ispbasra
Contributor

Dear friend, try using the Paint program Located in windows for scan

Follow the picture and chose your printer
Follow the instructions and then told us the result1.jpg

nakamotog
Apprentice
Thank you all. I believe I have resolved my issue by re-installing the drivers and re-adding the printer/scanner in the printer menu.

ispbasra
Contributor

Yes ..... good as you can re-install the product and tell us the result I hope that you solve your problem

Announcements