cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG5320 will not print. The paper comes out but without printing.

ts
Apprentice

My MG5320 will not print. Paper comes out but not printing.

4 REPLIES 4

andrea711
Apprentice

same problem here.  i think i will have to get another brand. i brought 2 of the cannons and the same thing is happening again. its is the printer.

Ramona
Authority

Hi ts and andrea711,

We recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to appear on the page.  To do this, please follow the steps located at the link below:

Print Head Cleanings

If blank pages still come out of the printer after performing the cleanings, please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i have done deep cleanings, regular cleangs and all other things in maintainance that was require to fix problem.  your company sent me a message telling me its nothing canon can do, that theprinter models i have comes from another country, i brought both of my canon printers from kmart store in the usa, the state of maryland. so i am still without a printer.

I am having the same problem which started about one week ago with Canon MG 5520, it will print some items but any MS Word document will cause a sheet of paper to come out with no black printing (if there was color on the document, that will print)  This is happening from both the HP desktop linked via USB cable and from Toshiba laptop via wi-fi.  Both using Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.  Have done deep cleaning of print heads with no change.

Announcements