cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG5220 won't print an original 3 page document from rear tray.

Kashmie
Apprentice

I have only recently had trouble printing original documents from rear tray.  I have completed maintenance ( cleaning), checked paper media, etc.  I have checked page set-up, etc.  I think I am overlooking something that is obvious but I can't see the forest for the trees.  Please advise.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Kashmie,

To try and resolve the issue, with a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the paper not to feed.  Once this has been done, please look inside of the printer where the inks are located and ensure that there are no obstructions in there that may be causing the print head not to move freely.  Next, please remove and reseat all of the ink tanks in the printer.  Once all of these steps have been performed, if you still experience difficulty, please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements