cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG2920 is printing things cricked

Cubist
Apprentice

Some of the words are coming out sort of cricked. for a while it was even cutting off a few words from the right side. i did the print head alignment and i think i fixed it from cutting off the words but some of the letters are still not being printed correctly. My Pinter also has trouble feeding the paper. i've tried a lot of the maintenance options but they don't always work. it tells me there is a printing error. there is nothing jammed or foregein in the printer. im not sure whats going on. can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Cubist,

To try and resolve the issue of the paper jamming, please ensure there are no obstructions in the printer by following the steps shown here.  Once this has been done, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps shown here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  Finally, to try and resolve the crooked printing issue, please try cleaning the encoder film of the printer by following the steps shown here.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements