cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MG2520 is suddenly printing everything huge and I can't figure out how to fix it.

LauraSue
Apprentice

My MG2520 printer, which has been wonderful for years now, has suddenly started printing everything huge. I know it is not the file I am trying to print from, because I have tried printing various different things and all are turning out so huge they won't fit on the paper. The manual said to turn on "prevention of data loss", but that resulted in no change.  Help or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Ramona
Authority

Hi LauraSue,

So we can better assist you, please let us know what operating system you have on your computer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My operating system is Windows 8. I would appreciate assistance with this issue because I just can't seem to figure it out.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The issue you have described may be related to the program that you are printing from.

If you are printing from the web, you may experience a cut off or font size issues depending on how the page was formatted.

To resolve this issue, please check to see if a 'Print' option is available inside or around the article or email you wish to print. This should properly format the page for printing.

If you continue to have difficulties, please copy the text and then paste it into your desired word processing program for printing.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I appreciate the suggestion, but I do not believe that is the problem as I have tried printing several different things (usually quilt patterns) from various places, and even ones I successfully printed in the past, and all come out to huge to fit on the paper. Not only the pattern, but the text also. Somehow there appears to be a setting off somewhere, but I cannot figure out what it is. It is possible that it is my Windows 8, but everything does appear the correct size on the computer screen, just when I go to print it, it has enlarged.

I have the same problem. Mostly with PDFs. Can't find an answer. I'm using a PC with Win10.  TR8520 printer.

Announcements