Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

My Image Garden

I just bought PIXMA TS5120. I don't want to use Image Garden. I would like to easily scan documents and combine the scanned images into one pdf document. Is there a way to do this without Image Garden? I only have the free Adobe Reader that doesn't let you combine documents and I don't want to use another application. 

Respected Contributor

Re: My Image Garden

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

You've put us at a real disadvantage by not telling us what operating system you are running?

We also don't know how your printer is connected, USB or wireless? 

Based on your specific requirements, I can tell you that printers (all manufacturers) in general, do not allow you to combine multiple scans into one file.  A PDF editior might allow this, but there isn't a way to do it using only the printer or no other software. 

Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 (f/w 1.0.4) ~16-35mm f2.8L II, 50 f1.8 STM, 85 prime USM, 70-200 f2.8L IS II ~70-300 USM II ~Sigma 24-70 f2.8 Art (f/w 2.02)
~Sigma 150-600 C + TC1401 1.4x (f/w 2.00) ~Speedlite 430 EX II ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro1903 ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra
New Contributor

Re: My Image Garden

Thank you for your reply. My question wasn't clear enough. I want to scan a two page document into a single pdf file. My former HP printer had a button to scan a second page after scanning the first page. Then both the page 1 and page 2 could be saved into one pdf file. Running windows8.1 with wireless hookup (will get around to updating it some day).