cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden

img_grdn_hater
Apprentice

I just bought PIXMA TS5120. I don't want to use Image Garden. I would like to easily scan documents and combine the scanned images into one pdf document. Is there a way to do this without Image Garden? I only have the free Adobe Reader that doesn't let you combine documents and I don't want to use another application. 

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You've put us at a real disadvantage by not telling us what operating system you are running?

We also don't know how your printer is connected, USB or wireless? 

Based on your specific requirements, I can tell you that printers (all manufacturers) in general, do not allow you to combine multiple scans into one file.  A PDF editior might allow this, but there isn't a way to do it using only the printer or no other software. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your reply. My question wasn't clear enough. I want to scan a two page document into a single pdf file. My former HP printer had a button to scan a second page after scanning the first page. Then both the page 1 and page 2 could be saved into one pdf file. Running windows8.1 with wireless hookup (will get around to updating it some day).

Announcements