Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

My Image Garden only recognizes one printer

I have an MX922, which Image Garden recognizes and I can print discs from Photoshop to this printer, so I prefer to use that.  It's never been a problem.  I recently added a Pro 100 to my PC, so I have both printers connected.  I can print regular paper to my Pro 100 from Photoshop, but not discs.  Therefore I installed Image Garden, but IG only recognizes my MX922 as stated.  So, to summarize, I cannot print discs to my Pro 100.  The disc tray is not seen on the printer properties.

I have Windows 10 Enterprise.

Product Expert

Re: My Image Garden only recognizes one printer

Hi hartzz,

Please try printing with your PIXMA PRO-100 using Easy-PhotoPrint EX.  If you do not have this program installed, it is available for download from Canon's web site:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers...

On installed, please attempt to print on a disc using that program and your PIXMA PRO-100.

If you are still unable to print on discs, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patrick,

I'm having a similiar problem, except I only have one printer and it is not recogninzing it (MG7720). Installing and using Easy-PhotoPrint EX didn't work (same issues). Nor did the advice given by a rep here.

Jim

Product Expert

Hi jimmiesner,

In order to better assist you, allow me to ask a couple questions:

• Which version of Windows or Macintosh are you using?
  • Are you able to print to your PIXMA MG7720?
  • Are you able to make a photocopy?

I look forward to your reply.