cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden on Mac

mary0552
Apprentice

How do I get My Image Garden for the iMac?  The CD I have that came with the printer (MX922) says it is for a Windows machine.  And I can't find My Image Garden in the Canon Utilities folder.  I see a manual for it there, but not the software.  When I search for it in Spotlight, it doesn not show up.  Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi mary0552!

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA, we're happy to help!

You'll find the most recent software available for download on our site HERE.

If you find you still need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support group by phone during the week or email anytime. Contact information can be found HERE

We hope this helps! 

I'm running an iMac 27, High Sierra, 10.13.6, driving a Canon MX922 All-in-One printer/scanner about a year old.    Image Garden used to print CD's normally, have not used this utility for several months.    Now it's misbaving.     Normal setup for a CD label, now it wants to print a page, not the CD.   BTW, AirPrint turned off.

I deleted all the original Canon software, reinstalled all of it with latest versions     Curiously, the new software remembers all my old previous CD print attempts.      Suggests that my deletion did not delete all of it.    Any suggestions where the rest of the old software may be lurking?

Interesting that I can bring up an old CD print, and it prints fine on a sample CD.       If I overlay a new JPG image, it immediately tries to print to a page, not to the CD.

Is there a set of image requirements available somewhere.   My MX922 manual/Image Garden makes no mention of image requirements.     

Thoughts of others?

TerrySmythe,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group at 1-800-652-2666 for additional assistance with this matter.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

brainsage
Apprentice

@mary0552 wrote:

How do I get My Image Garden for the iMac?  The CD I have that came with the printer (MX922) says it is for a Windows machine.  And I can't find My Image Garden in the Canon Utilities folder.  I see an essay agency manual for it there, but not the software.  When I search for it in Spotlight, it doesn not show up.  Thanks in advance.

My Mac book pro could not see the printer via the wireless connection. So I tried to hook up my Mac mini via USB. It worked. 

stevsaunders
Apprentice

Make sure AirPrint is supported as My Image Garden can be used only in the such environment. essaytyper

Announcements