cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden (Mac) suddenly not printing to discs

mhobart
Contributor

I have been using My Image Garden on my Mac to print disc labels directly on discs for some time.  Suddenly it is no longer printing on the discs but rather to the regular paper trays.  I have a Pixma MG7720 printer and my Mac is running OS 10.13.  I have tried removing and rinstalling bth the latest printerivers and the latest version of theMy Image Garden software.  Any suggestions (I still have quite a few of these CD/DVD/BR with content on them and I would to continue using this software.

3 REPLIES 3

Darius
Whiz

Hi mhobart.

I've come across My Image Garden not printing CD labels recently.  Try instead using the Easy PhotoPrint EX or Easy PhotoPrint Editor; both are avalable for download, free of charge, on the MG7720 Drivers & Downloads page.

Easy PhotoPrint Editor is designed to be the replacement for both My Image Garden and Easy PhotoPrint EX, so if one or both of those works, I recommend using that instead moving forward.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

A while since last printed a disc and can't remember how I did it...

No Disc print option in Image Garden! (Only disc label)

No Disc print option inEasy-PhotoPrint Editor! (Only disc label)

Canon Pixma MG6350 - with a disc tray! (Air print) 

Macbook 10.15.3 Catalina (Pixma Drivers apparently not supported!)

Getting tired of installing and deleting apps that don't do what they claim and not going to buy a new printer just to print the odd home movie dvd! Smiley Mad

)Thanks for the replu. I will now try that ::-)

Mike H.

Announcements