Did you mean: 

My Canon Pixma iP 4200 prints green.

FLJerry
Contributor

Canon Pixma ip 4200 only prints in green and picture colors are off-color

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi FLJerry!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to if you're seeing any error messages, the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your quick response!
MS Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
No error messages during or after printing a file
Networked via Ethernet to the Internet
Additional info: all text is green and images have a greenish hue
and are not very clear. I tried everything my manual says to do, even manually cleaning the print heads. Hope this helps!
FJerry

Stephen (Moderator)

I know you probably busy...but I was wondering if the information I posted above was any help in determining why my printer prints green.  Thanks in advance

FLJerry

Hi FLJerry,

I believe that I assisted you with this issue in a different thread.  To view it, please use the following link:

http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/My-Canon-Pixma-iP-4200-prints-green/m-p/103322

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements