cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon PIXMA MG2120 prints TOO LIGHTLY. How adjust to print DARKER?

RogerKantner
Apprentice

My Canon PIXMA MG2120 prints TOO LIGHTLY. How adjust to print DARKER?

15 REPLIES 15

I'm having the same problem with MG6620 using Windows 10.  The pics are faded, not dark enough.  I checked ink levels, printer maitenance.  I even called Cannon tech support and it was reccomended to install Canon EAsy photo print Ex and that STILL NOT HELP!!! THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! WHAT TO DO????

OHStudios
Apprentice

I was having the same trouble also, at first I thought it was paper type issue or the borderless printing. I eventually tried printing onto the canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, BUT using the Pro Platinum as the media/paper type in the print settings. It helped a great deal with colour accuracy and shade/tonal correctness. Any way, hope that helps some of you. 🙂

Michael888
Apprentice

My Canon MX700 series copier prints too lightly. How do I adjust settings so to make print darker?

Thanks

Michael888,

Do you wish to make copies darker or prints from your computer darker?

If you wish to make printing from your computer darker, what version of Windows or OS X is installed on your computer?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

thrax50
Apprentice

I'm having the same problem with my MX420 printer. No matter what type of paper (plain or photo paper) or settings (high quality, with border or borderless), the color printing is coming out really light and washed out. Put in new ink cartridges, deep clean maintenance, made no difference. Only doing it with the color printing. Running on Mac OS Sierra. 

Hi thrax50,

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. Please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements