cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MX920 printer's PGBK keeps printing blurry text why?

Keolancer
Apprentice

My Canon MX920 Printer I bought last year just randomly started printing blurry text, the last time I printed something on it was June 17 after that i haven't used it at all its been unplugged ever since I used it to print photos at a event I was working. Today has been the first time since I printed anything in a long time, I did the print roller cleaning and other cleaning options that my printer has but it still keeps printing blurry text. What do i do to fix this problem? oh and I don't know how to open this thing up and go in it at all.

2 REPLIES 2

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello Keolancer!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Have the same issue with MX920. Some of the lines (complete) will be sharp and clear, the next two or three complete lines will be blurred or fuzzy. Kind of a ramdom thing. Tried cleaning print heads, print head alignment. 

OS is windows 10. I have two desktops, both windows 10 and both will print the same, with the blurred text lines.

Announcements