04-13-2015 03:52 AM
When the printer will not power on, we recommend the following:
1. Ensure that the power cord is plugged securely into the printer, as the cord may have slightly become disconnected and prevented full power from being received by the printer.
2. Ensure that the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet instead of going through a surge protector that is plugged into a wall outlet, as sometimes ports on a surge protector may no longer work, even if other ports on the protector do work.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet/surge protector and leave them out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in to try and reset the printer.
4. Try plugging the printer into another power outlet in a different area of the room, or another room if possible.
5. If you have another power cord you can use with the printer, please see if using that power cord will allow the printer to
If the printer still does not turn on after following the above steps, the printer will require servicing. Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.