cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG6800 doesn't seen to have a driver installed on my computer, do I need one?

Craftybarb
Apprentice

I have a MG6800 that I bought in Dec. and when I tried to find it to print something I had a hard time (partly me) and it says that there isn't a driver. I have used it but why isn't there a driver and how is it working without one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello.

The Windows 10 drivers will have to be downloaded from our website.

Visit the following link to download the drivers:

MG6800 series Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Sorry, it is wireless capable but my son hooked it up with USB. I have Windows 10.

Hello.

The Windows 10 drivers will have to be downloaded from our website.

Visit the following link to download the drivers:

MG6800 series Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements