cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG5320 has stopped printing.

tcastaldo
Apprentice

My Canon MG5320 has stopped printing.  It goes through all the motions of printing but when finished, there is no ink on the page.  I am running on Windows 7, wirless and am the only PC that uses the printer. I have run a nozzle test (which again, went through the motion but nothing printed), done a cleaning and deep cleaning.  All of my ink cartridges have recently been replaced, there is no ERROR message displaying and just as of last night, the printer was printing without a problem.  Pls help

2 REPLIES 2

Dinsdale
Apprentice

I've got the exact same issue. Nothing on the page but no error message. I done the deep cleaning at least 3 times and there isn't even a smdge of ink on the page. ???

Anyone?

Hi tcastaldo and Dinsdale,

If printhead cleanings did not get your PIXMA MG5320 to print correctly, it would appear as though your PIXMA MG5320 would require service.

For your service options, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements