cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mx452 printing faintly and wrong color

Rknoll74
Apprentice

I typically print black ink shipping labels, but lately my mx452 has been printing very light (can hardly read the writing) and printing a light blue/green color even when selecting black/white. I've had the printer several years and this is the first time this has happened. 

I put a new black ink cartridge in, so that's not it. Any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hello Rknoll74.

If the color accuracy looks bad, try performing a nozzle check.  If the black net pattern at the top looks blue/green, replace it with a Canon genuine ink cartridge of the correct series.  If the magenta lines do not print correctly, perform a cleaning or deep cleaning to try to clear the nozzles.  If a cleaning or deep cleaning does not restore the flow of the magenta ink, replace it with a fresh Canon genuine ink cartridge of the correct series.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements