cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Printer Problems - Brand New

walkinman347
Apprentice

Doesn't Canon have assistance for brand new purchase of printers?  I can't locate a number or any part of the Canon website where I can get in touch with someone for assistance.  I used to have a Canon Pixma MX series printer that worked great for me right out of the box for many years, but suddenly developed a paper jam internally somewhere that I could not access.  I figured it would cost more to have it serviced than it was worth, so I purchased a brand new Canon Pixma TR8520 which has multiple problems right off the bat.

Canon does not support loyal customers with some kind of phone support?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to log in or create your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options, once you've registered your printer.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

I already have a My Canon account, I already have my BRAND NEW printer purchased 8/17/20 registered and have already discovered support/NO SUPPORT options for my BRAND NEW printer purchased 8/17/20 that does not work as advertised.  Thank you for the non-immediate non-assistance.  

If you could please send us a private message with your name, telephone number, and email address so we could look into this? 

Announcements