cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mult-page scanning into one pdf on MG 5420

nbirx
Apprentice

How can I scan multiple pages into one pdf file on my new MG 5420? With my old MP620 the Navigator made this process simple, but I can't figure out how to do it on the newer model.

4 REPLIES 4

rfiske
Apprentice

I have the same problem.  Solutions offered for other printers do not apply as ther is no option from any drop-down menu to scan multiple pages.  I've had to resort to 3rd party solutions.

Ramona
Authority

Hi nbirx,

To create a multi-page PDF, you can scan in the documents/images you want to create the PDF from, then use the My Image Garden software that comes with the printer to compile the PDF.  To do tihs, please follow the steps located at the link below:

Create Multi-Page PDF

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

arronlee
Contributor

Hi, nbirx.

Have you ever tried to create a 3rd party PDF scanner to help you with the mult-page scanning into one pdf on MG 5420? I think it is a good sulution to this problem if you are good at it. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

@arronlee wrote:

Hi, nbirx.

Have you ever tried to create a 3rd party PDF scanner to help you with the mult-page scanning into one pdf on MG 5420? I think it is a good sulution to this problem if you are good at it. I hope you success. Good luck.

Hi there

I have already tried to do the multi-page scanning using a third party PDF scanner.But it can not work with my windows 8 setup.What should i do?

Announcements