cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mp divers not install in new windows

Vishwakodikara2
Apprentice

Hi, I have cannon printer E140 . Some months I used it. But after my PC installed new widows . Then now printer drivers are not installing to PC .my printer's black ink finish .is this that problem or any problem in new windows .please send reply

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi Vishwakodikara2!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The MP140 s not supported under W10

MP 140 Support Portal

Unfortunately your device is no longer supported under the selected operating system. Please feel free to view our current range of available products.

Important Information -
If you are looking for a Windows 10 driver, it may well be the case that the product can still function in a limited way on this operating system using a Canon driver provided for either Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.  As Canon has not tested this functionality, we make no guarantees that this will work or that full functionality will be available, but you may wish to try this option.

It might work with limited functionality using a windows 8.1 or 7 Driver in compatibility Mode.  Note, not all functions or features are available. 

Maybe its time for a new printer.  Canon offers discounts on hew hardware when this happens.  You have to call support in the UK to see if this is offered for your model.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements