cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass editing scanned images using MyImageGarden - SOME saved files corrupt

makeiteasy
Contributor

Like the subject says.

Scanned in photos using TS59020.  They are now in MyImageGarden.  I can select multiple photos and then the 'auto correct' (this is acutally a nice feature!).  They are then saved as a NEW file to a NEW folder with the date.  Some of the new photos can be viewed and are the new and improved ones that I want.  Anywhere from half or more though show "Windows photo viewer can't open this picture because photo viewer doesn't support this file format or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer".  That can't be the real problem, because there ARE files saved at the exact same time that are viewed perfectly. 

I have hundreds if not thousands of photos I'm scanning in and if I can't autocorrect enmasse then 'myimagegarden' will be effectively useless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found some openware that works perfectly.  Getting support for a product I paid for should not have been this difficult.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

BillS
Mentor

Hi makeiteasy,

In order to better assist you, allow me to ask a couple questions:

• Are you able to oppen the images in My Image Garden?
  • Do you get the same effect when scanning individual images?
  • Has Windows Phot Viewer been updated?

I look forward to your reply.

• Are you able to oppen the images in My Image Garden? No.  Same as if using photo viewer.  Some are viewable and the others are corrupted.  The icon shows as a "?"
  • Do you get the same effect when scanning individual images? Yes
  • Has Windows Phot Viewer been updated?  Yes.  All Windows updates are current.

Hello.

Make sure that the images are in a supported format.  Visit the following link for details:

Supported File Formats

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Only option to save is JPEG (.jpg.jpeg)  I can't save it in any other format than what the Garden program is allowing.

SOME files are fine.  MOST are not.

Hello.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

serial number and date of purchase REQUIRED?  I'm having a SOFTWARE problem.  This is becoming work.

You'll find your printer's serial number inside the unit on the left front middle frame. It will consist of 4 letters followed by 5 numbers (i.e. ABCD12345).

We hope this helps!

I found some openware that works perfectly.  Getting support for a product I paid for should not have been this difficult.

Announcements