cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnifying images

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello Everyone, I'm in desperate need of help with my printer. I have a PIXMA MG5622 printer which is connected to my computer. I've been trying to enlarge a copy of a companies Return and Shipping form and I can't seem to do anything to enlarge it! I go to the LCD screen in magnification before I clik on the print icon and it doesn't matter what size I choose the copy still comes out the same size? I know I'm doing something wrong and it can't be this difficult to do, but it has been for me. I've contacted Canon for help but they gave me instructions for scanning a page but not something I'm trying to print off my computer. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Jason
Whiz

Hi, scorpio012!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Hello, I've finally have had success with my printing problem!! I called Canon's support number and talked to a gentleman named Winston who was amazing with his help and patience. The problem turned out to be that I didn't have the correct printer driver downloaded on my computer. When I clicked on Hardware and Sound in the Control panel under devices and printers, the printer I have the MG5622, wasn't even listed there! Why not I have no idea, but Winston send me an e-mail with the correct driver download and everything has printed out perfectly.  I'm in no way trying to negate all the help everyone here has posted, it's a very difficult job for anyone to accurately diagnose a problem remotely and then give the correct information to correct it. I know that I could NEVER do it, so my hat's off to all of you who can. Thanks again

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, scorpio012!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

I apologize for not including the information you asked for. I use Windows 8.1  64 bit as my OS. Thnaks

Hello, I've finally have had success with my printing problem!! I called Canon's support number and talked to a gentleman named Winston who was amazing with his help and patience. The problem turned out to be that I didn't have the correct printer driver downloaded on my computer. When I clicked on Hardware and Sound in the Control panel under devices and printers, the printer I have the MG5622, wasn't even listed there! Why not I have no idea, but Winston send me an e-mail with the correct driver download and everything has printed out perfectly.  I'm in no way trying to negate all the help everyone here has posted, it's a very difficult job for anyone to accurately diagnose a problem remotely and then give the correct information to correct it. I know that I could NEVER do it, so my hat's off to all of you who can. Thanks again

Announcements