cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS Catalina Version 15.31

lore132
Contributor

Is there an update for the Canon Pixma MX920? I just upgraded to the most recent Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15

74 REPLIES 74

@stephen

Are drivers coming for the TS8220-? Limited functionality on forced Airprint.

I have just upgraded to Catalina 15.2 and my aold CanoScan 9000F scanner will not work with this system.  I will have to buy a new scanner but I am having a lot of trouble finding one that is compatible.  I need a photo, film, and document scanner for my work.  Please suggest some makes and models or send me a URL to a site featuring these scaners.

Cheers.............Doc (John Howell)

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-s...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you but no luck. I'm actually looking for an update for my MX920 all-in-one printer/scanner/fax. I downloaded Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.

It's in the link.

Annotation 2019-10-15 221046.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I have the same problem, I have gone to this site, downloaded, and installed the recommended drivers, and both the alternate drivers without any success.  The IJ Scan Utility continues to be blocked by Mac OS 15 Catalina as not being compatible.  Is there something I am missing?

I have a Canon G3202.  I keep getting sent to the MX series driver; so is this printer compatible with Catalina?  Can someone  tell me YES or NO?  Thank you!!!

@ccmuir wrote:

I have a Canon G3202.  I keep getting sent to the MX series driver; so is this printer compatible with Catalina?  Can someone  tell me YES or NO?  Thank you!!!

Hello!

Canon USA doesn't support a PIXMA G3202. Could it be a PIXMA G3200? You might want to double-check the machine and verify physical model on the printer. Our models will be on the top or front of the unit. If it's a PIXMA G-series printer, that's one of our MegaTank printers, and they're all on this page https://Canon.us/rgs6 

I'm sitting here with a box that says Pixma G3202. So either you need to check your products or I need to find out why WalMart is selling inventory that says so. Can't add a pic or I would

BTW - for clarity - it IS a Canon... thus i wouldn't be on this site... I'm an IT project manager and I share this only to help you understand I'm not foreign to tech. thank you.  WHat I believe is the case is this printer does NOT support air print - the most reliable chocie for Mac systems.  Good day.

Announcements