cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS Catalina Version 15.31

lore132
Contributor

Is there an update for the Canon Pixma MX920? I just upgraded to the most recent Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15

74 REPLIES 74

Glad to help. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

no drivers for the mx452 are available for download

I looked in the finder folder on my macOS 15 machine and did see some folders for the 450 series, so perhapds downloading the driver for the 470 series would work.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hi Just wondering if there will be drivers for Mac Catalina for my Canon MX476 printer/scanner...Need to know so I can buy a new machine if necessary

https://www.canon.com.au/support/sims-content?pid=081c1b81bdab457ba01d93a5c96594f9&cid=C22AB0C371074...

Looks like it is available.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thank you very much...The scanner is very inelegant (not like the IJ Scan Utility I was using before), but at least it works.

Hi, woke up this morning, and scanner button has disappeared from my options on the printer. Is there a scanner driver that I'm missing....

Hi okbyus,

What is the model number of the printer that you own?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, Patrick,

I have a Pixma MX 476...Before I got your inquiry, I redownloaded all the software and drivers for the MX470, which seems to have solved the problem...for now. Thank you for replying.

I now scan to a USB thumbdrive and it works. But my laptop is no longer recognized by the scanner.

Announcements