cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac - Catalina - Canon MG6320 and Image Garden

KaraC
Apprentice

Prior to updating to Catalina, I used my Mac and Image Garden to print DVDs on my Canon MG6320. When I tried opening Image Garden for the first time since updating to Catalina, I got an error message saying My Image Garden needs to be updated and that it needs to be updated by the developer. 

Is there an update and/or another free option for printing on DVDs?

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 5.50.53 PM.png

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Image garden v3.6.4 is listed as compatible with Catalina OS

[Ver.3.6.4]
- The macOS Catalina 10.15 has been added to the supported OS.
- Internal process of [Calendar] function was improved.
- OS X 10.8.5 is removed from supporting OS.

Download Here: http://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNjA2MjAx&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

I have not verified this.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello.

Although an updated version of My Image Garden is available, the MG6320 is only supported on OS 10.14 and earlier.  If you have any difficulties with using the printer on the Catalina computer, we would have to advise that you use a computer that is running OS 10.14 and earlier or Windows 10 and earlier. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements