Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: MX922 scanner problem message: set the pc to start scanning

Unless you are scanning to a local disk, such as a USB drive, you have to tell the MX922 where to send the scan results, and that must be a computer that can be found on the network.  I believe that usually any machines that have the MX922 defined as an available scanner should be visable as choices to have the scan file sent to them.  I also think that the MX922 should remember the last computer delivered to unless the MX922 has been powered off, in which case you probably need to select a computer again. 

New Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing the simple solution that Canon could / would not!  Your solution was a real time saver for me!!

New Contributor

Thank you so much for your help!!!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

the www.usa.canon.com is a good solution for my canon mx922 problem message, I download all drivers and re install it again

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

[Removed 3rd party link per forum guidelines] is a website promotor for canon software