cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 paper size not suitable for duplex scanning.

a4pilot
Apprentice

Cannon MX922. I can duplex scan 8.5 x 11.0 letter size paper but slightly smaller size 8.5 x 10.5 won't duplex scan. Error message "The paper size is not suitable for duplex scanning".  Is there something I can do to make it work?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ramona
Authority

Hi a4pilot,

You would not be able to duplex scan the 8.5x10.5 paper size, however, you could make a copy of the paper onto 8.5x11 size paper and then perform the duplex scan from the copy.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi a4pilot,

You would not be able to duplex scan the 8.5x10.5 paper size, however, you could make a copy of the paper onto 8.5x11 size paper and then perform the duplex scan from the copy.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks.

This is unsupported?

A fair amount of financal organizations mail their statements to customers on paper this size (8.5 x 10.5, etc.).

Any future plans to support duplex for alternate formats?

I have four pages of text on both sides on 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 paper. Trying to copy 8 pages makes it difficult to see how this solution is a good one for Canon.
Announcements