cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 is far out of alignment

oldee79
Apprentice

MX922 is far out of alignment; lines in Excel table wavy. Manual align C D E  and F don't become solid bar -5 to +5; A and B are best at 3 or 4. Cleaning front side of encoded tape made no difference.  What next?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Does the issue only occur with your Excel printouts?  Try performing a copy directly from the unit itself.  Does the copied content also come out wavy throughout?

If copies come out correctly, or if printouts from other programs are fine, double check the settings in Excel before printing to narrow down the cause of the issue.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

mgburton
Apprentice

Hi!

I was searching through the forums for help and I have this same problem. My MX922 is way out of alignment. Lines are doubled and wavy in places. This doesn't only happen in a certain program, it happens in all printing.  I tried the manual re-align and I'm maxed out and the lines are still off. 

Does anyone have a solution?

deadhunter22
Apprentice

Did you ever find the solve for this issue? My printer is maxed out with +5 C +5 D +5 E & F looks bad but is best at +2

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements