cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 and legal size scanning and printing issues

Loadie
Apprentice

Hi all,

I'm new here and did a search but came up with nothing, maybe I'm just stunted!!!

Heres my issue!

I scan a legal size document, it's plans for a roject i'm working on and the document has specific sizes! The original legal document is perfect; however, when I try to print a duplicate becasue I don't want to ruin the original one. Well it doesn't come to the same size, I'm either 1/16" to 1/8" out. This is using the auto sheet feeder.

The settings on the printer/scanner are document, PDF legal 300dpi. Scan settings are; Lrgsl PDF, 300 DPI.

If I scan the legal document on the scanner bed and use standard paper size when I print it's 100% accurate.

What am I doing wrong? Please any help would be appreciated!

It's already cost me about $80 to have a print shop duplicate the sheets! I bought this printer/scanner specifically to do this project!

Thanks

Loadie

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Loadie,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for responding to me! 

Ive gone to the contact support page but nothing there helps me out at all!

ive scanned a legal size document and tried to print that same document on legal size paper; however , it doesn’t print to 100% scale for some reason. I’m using the auto feeder as the table scanner only has the letter sized scanner table, if that makes sense? When I use the letter size scan the size comes out 100% accurate. Not the legal size.

is my only option to call the support folks directly?

Hi Loadie,

On the support page for your printer there will be a box that says chat. You can select the chat button to start a live chat with one of our chat agents. If you rather speak to person on the phone, you can call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements