07-14-2020 08:09 PM
I am new to this. I have a MAC with the Catalina 10.15.5 Operating System and a MX922 Printer. My printer is connected to Wi-Fi and I have downloaded the driver provided on the website today. I had no issues with the download; however when I go to the Settings/Printer there is not printer listed. How do I add the printer?
07-15-2020 01:30 PM
To install your PIXMA MX922 on your Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner.
2. Click on System Preferences.
3. Click on Printers & Scanners.
4. Click on the [+] at the bottom of the left side and then "add printer or scanner". The Add window will appear.
5. Click on the Defaults button in the upper left of the Add window.
6. The printer will appear in the list. Choose the IJ Network listing and click the Add button in the lower right.
7. Setting up the printer will appear and once complete, the printer will be listed on the left hand side with the status of "Idle"
07-16-2020 01:29 PM
Download and install the MX920 series Scanner Driver. This is available at THIS LINK. Once installed, you can perform scans using our IJ Scan Utility program. This will be available in the Canon Utilities folder in Applications.