Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

MX922 Wont power up

My mx922 has been a great pinter until now. I went to print something and found that the power was off. I checked that the power cord was plugged in both ends and there was power to the outlet I was using. When Ipress the power button nothing happens. The manual says to leave it for 3 mins and try again. That did not work and manual says contact service department.

Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Product Expert

Re: MX922 Wont power up

Hello,

Try using a different power source or power outlet to see if this will resolve your issue.

If the unit still remains off, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

Re: MX922 Wont power up

my mx922 is having this same issue. i printed document over wifi, loaded another sheet of heavy paper went back to pc to print and the printer was offline.went over to printer it was off checked cord, checked outlet for power , moved to different outlet, unplugged for 30 seconds and help power button like i seen in another forum. none of these have helped me at all any help is appreciated. thanks in advance