07-01-2019 01:17 AM
Hi, I've had an issue for some time where I can't change the password saved in the printer for my network. I've been using it wired due to this issue. When I try to connect to wireless lan it says password incorrect. I have tried the Reset LAN settings option but it doesn't remove the saved networks and I must change my router ssid to make it work. Very bummed out by the plethora of issues I have with every printer I buy. If only it would ask for the friggin password.
Thanks for any insight.
07-01-2019 04:16 PM
To connect your PIXMA MX922 to your wireless network, please follow these steps:
1. Turn your PIXMA MX922 on.
2. Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.
3. Use the arrow buttons to select WLAN Setup and press OK.
4. Press the STOP button (to select Other setup options).
5. Select Standard setup and press OK.
6. Select your wireless network name from the list that appears and press OK.
7. Press OK to access the on screen keyboard and enter in your wireless network password. Please note that this password is case sensitive and if it is entered incorrectly, your PIXMA MX922 will not connect to your network. To switch between upper case letters, lower case letters and special characters, please use the middle function button below the LCD of your PIXMA MX922.
8. Press the left function button under the word "Done" once the password is entered.
9. Press the left function button under the word "End Setup".
10. Press OK once your PIXMA MX922 is connected to your wireless network.
Your PIXMA MX922 will now be connected to your wireless network.
07-01-2019 05:57 PM
07-31-2019 02:03 AM
I'm having the same issue, though my password hasn't changed. Once I select the access point and hit "ok", I get an error message and #2 on the list is to make sure the password is correct. All of the Canon videos say to enter the password. Hard to do that when you don't get the screen to do so. If you figure it out on your own or elsewhere, please update your post so I can do the same thing.
07-31-2019 02:00 PM
It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below: