RHayes58
Apprentice

MX922 Unable to send fax. Incomplete transmission results ng...Help

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the phone cord is connected properly.  The cord that is coming from your wall jack or line source should be connected to the 'L' or 'Line' jack on the printer.  

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm having the same issue however this didn't resolve my problem.  The telephone wires are securly connected.  I receive a dial tone when I press the hook button.  I tried faxing 10 pages but only 6 went through.  The result on my ERROR TX REPORT reads NG.  What are your suggestions to fix this error?

I have a "new" mx 922 and started having the same issue that the transmission stops at 6 pages.  I have tried twice to send 7 pages and both times stops at 6 with transmission error "NG".  Phone line OK and have not changed any settings.

Also have another issue that the fax picks up incoming non-fax calls.

HELP???

Hi printerguy3,

I recommend contacting Canon's support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays). They will be able to troubleshoot your fax issue in real time.

Announcements