cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Suddenly Won't Print Photos in Color

jimchi
Apprentice

The printer has been working fine. It will print documents in color. But suddenly it will no longer print photos in color - just black and white. All other documents print fine in color. HELP !!

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jimchi,

What versin of Windows (or OSX) is installed on your computer?

What program are you printing your photos with?

Have you tried printing your photos with Easy-PhotoPrint EX?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jimchi
Apprentice

I'm using Windows 10. I am just printing using the print function in Windows 10. I don't have a separate print program. I've had no problem printing photos this way for a number of years. The problem just started a few weeks ago. 

Hi jimchi,

I recommend removing and then reinstalling the printer driver for your MX922. You can download the driver by clicking HERE and selecting the drivers and download tab. From there select the MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01.

Once the driver is reinstalled try to print again. If there is still no color, go back to the link I sent you, select the software tab and download the Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 for free. Then try to print from our software to see if the colors appear.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks !  Reinstalling the driver didn't work. But the Easy-PhotoPrint EX did print in color. Is there a way that this can be the default print program -or at least on the list of printers - when I try to print a photo from the list of photos in Windows explorer? 

Hi jimchi,

There is not a way to make Easy Photo Print the default program from Explorer, you would just need to open Easy Photo Print and select your pictures from there and print them.

Announcements