11-21-2017 09:34 AM
First, please make sure that the installed ink tanks are correct and full of ink. The correct order is:
Next, please print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink is ejecting properly from the print head. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your PIXMA MX922 is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Cassette.
3. Open the Paper Output Tray and then open the Output Tray Extension.
4. To print the nozzle check pattern:
4-1. Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.
4-2. Press the SETUP button.
4-3. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button. The Maintenance screen is displayed.
4-4. Select Print nozzle check pattern and then press the OK button. The pattern print confirmation screen is displayed.
4-5. Select Yes and then press the OK button.
The nozzle check pattern is printed and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately. Please compare your printout to the example when you click HERE.
If they differ, perform a few cleanings. Please perform the following steps to perform a Cleaning:
1. Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.
2. Press the SETUP button.
3. Select Maintenance then press the OK button.
4. Select Cleaning and press OK.
5. Press OK to select Yes.
The cleaning will be performed. After 2 or 3 cleanings, print another test page.
Does the test page print correctly?
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: