cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 PGBK Twisted Grid (see pix)

endeitz
Apprentice

I have tried deep clean, printer head alignment, etc.  Still, text is blurry and the "grid" comes out twisted:

http://postimg.org/image/58s24c331/

15 REPLIES 15

I have the very same problem.  I tried to deep clean, cleaned the clear strip, and.....  same problem.  So I replaced the printer head.  That fixed the problem, NOWWWWWW the blue ink will not print!!!!!!!  The new head cost as much as a new printer!  POOP!!!!!  So I cleaned the new and old printer heads.  Still, both are have the exact issue as they had before they were cleaned.  FUGE, I'll just a new printer.  Shame, because the printer is perfect in every other way.  Has ANYONE figuared why this happens?  The problem is in the printer head for sure.  I'm at a loss.

I've had the same problem and I finally took the printhead apart and cleaned it to no avail. I also  tried an automatic and a manual head alignment, whe re I could see the problem in printouts C, D, E and F, but couldn't make any bdifference. I even tried changig thePGBK cartridge. You said you changed the printhead and fixed that problem, but then lost Cyan.

Did you find any thing to fix it or did you scrap the printer 

drcherepanov
Apprentice
If old printerhead can print cyan I suggest to replace the new one.

apple2gs
Contributor
No. Nothing I tried worked. I ended up scraping it. I bought a new one. They are rather inexpensive now, and I still had a lot of new ink. I actually like this printer, but when the head goes, just junk, and replace it.

apple2gs
Contributor
They are. I took them from my own printer. The printer is outstanding! I bought a second head, and it was bad too unfortunately. So I ended up buy two more of them at a great cost. It’s that good of a printer. I almost bought the newest version, but the ink that I have (lots) doesn’t work in the newest design.

hpfhpf
Apprentice

I have the same problem.  The image from my printer looks exactly like the one originally posted.

The last posted reply says to call Canon support.  But when I do that, it says I need to purchase Canon support before it will connect me to anyone.

Similarly, the website says to call Canon support if I need to diagnose whether there is a problem with my printer that needs support.  It doesn't say buy support first.

Seems like a circle to me.  I don't want to buy support if I don't know if the printer has a problem that can be fixed.

Announcements