cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Only Prints Half a Page

spiach
Apprentice

I am trying to print a picture from my windows 8 laptop and only half a page prints.  I am printing wirelessly and I don't understand what is causing this problem as I bought this printer because of its high rating.

6 REPLIES 6

Ramona
Authority

Hi spiach,

If the printer is not receiving a strong wireless signal, sometimes the signal may drop in the middle of printing and cause an item to begin printing, but not complete.  You can try moving the printer closer to your wireless access point/router to see if this will allow the full picture to print.  If the full picture still does not print, please print out the LAN details of the printer following the steps below and let us know the value in the Signal Strength field.

1. Make sure that the machine is turned on.

2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.

3. Press the MENU button.  The menu screen is displayed.

4. Select Setup, then use the OK button to confirm the selection.

5. Select Device settings, then use the OK button to confirm the selection.

6. Use the UPDOWN button to select LAN settings, then use the OK button to confirm the selection.

7. Use the UPDOWN button to select Confirm LAN settings, then use the OK button to confirm the selection.

8. Use the UPDOWN button to select Print LAN details, then use the OK button to confirm the selection.

9. Use the UPDOWN button to select Yes, then use the OK button to start printing.  The machine starts printing the network setting information.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

spiach
Apprentice
Signal strength is 81%. What other options?

Hi spiach,

What program are you printing the pictures from, and what size pictures are you trying to print?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

spiach
Apprentice
Windows photo viewer. Both 4x6 and 8.5x11.

Did you ever find a solution for this problem?

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM (printer prints partial page and then stalls).  I HAVE TRIED ALL THE ADVISED SUGGESTIONS FROM DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE TO CLEANING ALL IN PRINTER.  CONTINUES TO BE A PROBLEM AND HAS BEEN SINCE i PURCHASED THE PRINTER TWO YEARS AGO.

Announcements