01-17-2018 11:12 AM
My MX920 creates a duplicate copy of the file everytime I scan a doc. I can't find any settings that prevent this. To better explain: I put 1 page in the scanner and hit the button 1 time. It scans and 2 files show up in my scans folder. The second will have a matching file name with a (0) after it. Any help?
05-03-2018 11:11 AM
Try the following adjustment to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).
2. Click Settings.
3. On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.
4. In the 'Save Settings' section, click the 'Settings' button.
5. Change the Format option to 'PDF (Multiple Pages)' and click OK.
6. Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.
Once this has been done, click the 'Document' button in the IJ Scan Utility to test the adjustment.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
10-29-2020 07:32 PM - edited 10-29-2020 07:33 PM
I have exactly the same problem with a MF-743C, and this procedure does not fix it.
Is this still unresolved after 2 years?