09-24-2014 12:01 PM
Please make sure that your PIXMA MX892 is working correctly. To do this, please print a test page:
1. On your PIXMA MX892, please press the Menu button.
2. Press the Setup button.
3. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button. The Maintenance screen is displayed.
4. Select Print nozzle check pattern and then press the OK button. The pattern print confirmation screen is displayed.
5. Select Yes and then press the OK button.
The nozzle check pattern is printed and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately. Please compare your printout to the example at the bottom of this post.
If the test page print correclty, please try these steps to print your PDF:
1. Ensure that your PIXMA MX892 is turned on and connected.
2. Open the PDF you wish to print.
3. Click File and then Print.
4. Click Advanced. Please note, the location of the Advanced button depends on the version of Acrobat Reader.
5. Select Print As Image.
6. Click OK to close the Advanced Print Setup dialog box.
7. Click OK to print the PDF.