cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX882 won't print single Quicken check?

JamesSteiner
Apprentice

Howdy y'all;

My Canon PIXMA MX 882 printer worked fine for the first and second checks on the 3-checks-per-page page of checks. But when I get to printing the last check it doesn't pick properly and the check info prints on a blank page. The check got pulled and ejected with the blank page containing the check info. Just nothing printed on the check itself.

Is there some way to print the 3rd check or must I resort to hand writting 1/3 of my checks?

Jim Steiner and DaleEMoore@gMail.Com

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Jim,

Here's what I think you mean?  You can let us know if correct?

You load a page with 3 blank checks on top of you existing paper supply, or via alternate paper feeder, you initate a 3 check print.  2 checks print, 3rd is skipped and and the last check prints on a blank piece of regular paper?

If thats the case, you don't have the correct paper selected in your workflow, or there is another setting that is causing the last check to print outside of the set print area or margins.  What software or application are you using for printing?  Quicken, Turbo tax?? 

What do you see in Print Preview with 3 checks correctly populated?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements